Tree of Life…To be continued – completed now

Yikes….I don’t know how good I am going to be at this whole tree of life thing but here we go……

The Roots

I was born in Calgary Alberta but I was raised in Airdrie Alberta which was a small town about 30 minutes outside of Calgary.  When I was growing up it was a small community with the city title but now it is huge.  The last time I was there I did not recognize the town at all.  I was raised as a Catholic while attending a Catholic school and ended up graduating from the same school.  We were required to pray at the beginning of the day and at the end of the day – we attended mass every Friday….it was the old school Catholic ways.  I am an only child and only had mom and dad at home.  My mom was the rock that got me through childhood even though I would not have said that when I was a kid.

The Ground

On a weekly basis me and my family always have a movie night on Friday nights.  The kids bring out a mattress from their bedrooms and make beds in the living room floor and they get to pick a movie to watch in the dark.  My husband and I work out together in the garage 3 times a week in the morning before starting our day and while the kids are still sleeping.  I read my book every night before going to bed to try to turn my brain off.

The Trunk

I value my children, my husband, my friends and my family.  I value trust, love, loyalty, and respect. Learning, growing and becoming a better person.

To much thinking – time for a break!

Okay I am back – lets carry on!

My skills are that I am organized, punctual, hard working, loyal and caring

The Branches

My #1 hope and dream is that my children grow up to be happy healthy people following their own wishes and dreams.  I wish to finish my ECE certificate and then move on to either my ECE diploma or my EA certificate, I wish to continue my education.  I hope for a long healthy life with my family.  I hope to show my children that they can become anything they put their minds to – that nothing is impossible if you believe in it.

The Leaves

Eva-lynn, Jace Daniel, Jesse Michael, My mom, My grandmother ( who is deceased), Pam, Christy, Keith, Leslie, Ronan, Sara, Taya, Rosemary, GG, Talia, Kelsey

The Flowers and Seeds

I wish to leave with people the belief that when someone believes in you – you can be and do anything your heart and mind wants to.  I want people to remember me for the fact that I believed in them and gave them the love and support they needed when they needed it.

One comment

1. rumneyece

Lovely Sarah! I think you did an excellent job. I’m happy to read that you want to continue you’re educations which I think so important and you are wealth a knowledge.