Beginning feelings…..

Beginning feelings…..

Well this is the last curriculum course needed to go towards finishing my ECE diploma.  WHAT A RIDE!  I am feeling so very relieved that I have made it this far and that I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.  Again I am soooooooo relieved to have Paula as the teacher for this last course!

At the beginning of a course, when we go over the whole thing with all the assignments I am usually very anxious – wondering “how am I ever going to get all this done” but I always seem to do it.  I am not feeling nearly as stressed as I have in other courses and only have a slight apprehension about giving our own grades.  I feel like I could lay low and not give my all because I get to give an input on the grade and its THE LAST CLASS!

Week one DONE!

1. Madison

This sums up my feelings as well! Especially with everything that we have gone through as a class, and with COVID. I’m finding it quite interesting doing the readings and thinking about professionalism and who I am as a teacher and how much it has changed, not just from school, but also with all the new protocols.